The organization system of the company can be classified according to a series of elements, such as the legal status, size, economic activity, origin of the capital or sector of the economy, among others. The classes of business organization represent the axis of economic activity of most of the entities. It is one of the factors by which human activity is sustained, since the company manages to satisfy the needs of individuals. No company
is structured by itself, since it requires the participation of different actors in order to be managed. Zoe Talent Solutions clarifies the type of organization that is being formed and the most important characteristics.
There are many examples of types of business organization, which vary according to the
size, legal form, origin of the capital or sector in which it is framed.
BUSINESS ORGANIZATION MODELS
To understand a little better the structure of the businesses below we show you a classification of the types of organization of the companies: According to the legal form We find different business models according to the legal form chosen:
1. Limited : these are business entities that have two different types of partners. Some participate in the management of the business and have full responsibility, while the others have no presence in the management and their responsibility depends on the capital they contribute.
2. Cooperative : consist of organizations of companies that do not have profit and that aim to obtain the welfare of its members.
3. Collective society : it is a kind of organization that belongs to more than one individual. The partners of this company have to respond in an unlimited way with their assets.
4. Limited company : the liability is limited to the patrimony provided. The owners of the company are those who acquired the titles or shares of the company.
5. Limited liability company : this business model takes place when the partners are responsible to respond only with the capital contributed and not with the Personal Assets
ACCORDING TO THE SIZE,
In reference to the size of the organization we can find:
● Microenterprise : company that has less than 10 workers. The turnover is usually reduced and has little technological development.
● Small business : the number of workers in these companies ranges from 11 to 49.
● Medium company : this type of entities have a minimum of 50 workers and a maximum of 250.
● Large company : employ more than 250 people. They have their own facilities and high sales.
We can differentiate several groups depending on the sector in which we are:
Primary sector : these companies are mainly engaged in the extraction of raw materials. They use rather basic tools and technical systems.
Secondary sector : they are mainly dedicated to the transformation of the raw materials obtained by the companies of the primary sector.
Tertiary sector : in addition to physical tasks, they also deal with the execution of intellectual activities and technological development. Also known as service sector. Depending on the origin of the capital In relation to the origin of the capital that allows the activities of various kinds of organizations:
Public : these kinds of business organization depend mainly on the state capital and public institutions to survive.
Private : the capital it receives comes from individuals or private entities, without the presence of aid from public bodies.
Mixed : they depend as much on the contributions of the state as of particular entities. According to the interaction of the members
If we look at the way in which organizations interact, we can find two types of organization:
Formal : they are very well structured business organizations , where the way individuals interact is regulated in a legitimate manner. It has very well defined departments, roles and hierarchical structure. It is a model of static and conservative organization, where participants accept the operation according to a series of existing standards.
Informal : the dynamics in this type of business is more flexible. Interpersonal relationships and behaviors among people are more open. They are in a constant process of evolution. Its components tend to be creative young people whose attitude is regulated according to general agreements.